Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rock Rock Rock Till you Drop - The Rock 25/03/09 0400 (NZ Time) (24th UK)

here ya go, back to Kiwi stations heres The Rock

And now we have "Rock 40"s

Finger Eleven - One Thing
yes its kinda whiney but still not bad at all ***

Metallica - The Memory Remains
I guess you could say this is one of the songs that got me into Metallica since hey I was what 13-14 when it came out, so it was possibly the first Metallica I knew when it came out and yes its still a damn fine song as much as the "Load" albums get criticized ****

SHIHAD - Rule The World
I do love this song ***** still need the album though to import it would be kinda expensive for a CD

U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name
yes U2 are back getting loads of play again since they have a new album out, but still quite the classic tune ****

The Feelers - Beautiful Feeling
A bit of the best of both worlds from these guys, kinda mellow and then gets pretty rocking, and yes another NZ Artist where I need to pickup what they've done since I left NZ still hard to believe they've got a greatest hits, since hey the've been around 10 years so it works yes but dammit I remember when they first came out with Pressure Man

Luger Boa - On My Mind
alright *** one of the D4 members I see

Saw V the DVD of the week

ads

Live - Lightning Crashes
still classic ****

Disturbed - Stricken
all good ****

GNR - Novemember Rain
ahh the epic track, of course a classic ****

Snow Patrol - Take Back The City
its alright ***

Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World
still classic ****

Finally - Midnight Youth - All On Our Own
not bad at all ***1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment