Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meme from Harriette...

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH A (that should be "an" /pedant) "A"
A: Adnan (or as the teacher called him much to both of our amusement yesterday, Adrian)

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: Says I've missed none...that can't be right. This phone is weird. It also has a big crack down the screen so it's probably been mentally scarred in some way :(.

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: "simon, in what room are you?"

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Drink and chew occasionally. I like to find other uses for something that technically only has one known use.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: Curly at the ends. It looks silly and I blame genetics.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: Blur at Hyde Park.

Q: WHO IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: Jon Hudson.

Q: WHAT WORD DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: Tired.

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: A Dairylea sandwich.

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: In real life? Erm...probably goodbye.

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Nah, I've gone off it. I get what I need to watch off t'internet nowadays.

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: Yeah. It was one of those "isn't amazing as people say it is but good to watch anyway" films. Jake was better in Brokeback Mountain by far.

Q: DO YOU HAVE WORK TOMORROW?
A: Got a project meeting, aye.

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: Why the fuck would I want to do that? One of my old science teachers went hunting and he cut off the head of a pheasant in front of everybody in the class...not nice.

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Nope. As a sidenote, I urge you all to listen to "The Marriage" by Billy Bragg.

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: I only ever say it in a friendly manner. Can't remember the last time though. Probably recently.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?:
A: Working on my website but instead I'm going to watch South Park. Yo got a problem with that, punk?! Huh?!

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: Walpole, Mr. Walpole, Si and Simo are the current ones. Past ones were Big Si, Rehab Si (never got why I was called those two), Wally Walpole and Mr. Burns.

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: It's only lust to begin with. Love is what happens when you gradually get to know the person in question. So no.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: My sister. She's 10 and is fantastic :).

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Depends. It can provide funtiems and memorable times too.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: I don't think so. I wake up a lot during the night for about 2 minutes and then go back to sleep. My sleeps are always interrupted by literally nothing.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: Can't say I try either.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: About 6 years ago. We had a day at high school where people were allowed to bring skateboards in and my friend dismantled his and used it to surf on the ice outside. I had a go and fell onto the cold concrete. Ouch.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: Glasgow.

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: I've never been in a car that has done that. Burst tyres, yes.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: American Psycho. Blinding.

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH DUMB QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: Do you think you've thought a bit too much into this?

Best
1. Male friend: Not answering. Don't believe in ordering people like that.
2. Female: Not answering. Don't believe in ordering people like that.
3. Vacation: That I've been to? Corfu probably. This was back in the days where excessive heat didn't piss me off.
4. Day of the week: Thursday. LOST DAY! :D
5. Food: Cheese.
6. Memory: It would put even a goldfish to shame.

Today
1. Is: A day where I need to get some work done.
2. Got any plans: Social ones? Manchester at the end of this month, going to see Vaughan at the first weekend in April and possible clubbing with Sophie.
3. Goal: To pass my degree this year, get a placement and do Bsc Hons Computing after that. If I don't get a placement then I'm hoping to head straight onto Bsc Hons Computing.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Don't have any.

Favorites
1. Number: I don't have one.
2. Song: Eep. Currently I think it's "Hello It's Me" by Lou Reed and John Cale.
3. Color: Fluctuates between red and blue.
4. Season: Autumn. It's leafy.

Currently
1. Missing someone: A few people, yes, but that'll soon be satisfied.
2. Mood: Slightly awake.

True or False
I am a morning person: What's a morning?
I am a perfectionist: In some ways, yes. I think I always strive to be a better person anyway.
I am an only child: No. One sister and one brother.
I am currently in my pajamas: Damn right.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: I used to be but not so much anymore. I feel I share more in common with girls than blokes overall.
I can be paranoid at times: Definitely :D.
I currently regret something that I have done: Haha, loads.
When I get mad I curse frequently: I did so yesterday but I kept it a bit hushed.
I have a lot to learn: "yeah but i like learning!" - KEPT!

Simon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment